Driving Directions from Lihue Airport
- 1. Head northeast on Mokulele Loop for 0.2 miles
- 2. Turn left toward Ahukini Rd for 0.1 miles
- 3. Continue straight onto Ahukini Rd 0.2 miles
- 4. Slight right onto HI-51 N for 1.5 miles
- 5. Continue straight onto HI-56 N/Kuhio Hwy N for 3.1 miles
- 6. Take the ramp to Hawaii 56 N/Kapaa/Princeville/Hanalei for 469 feet
- 7. Keep right at the fork and merge onto HI-56 N/Kuhio Hwy N for 22.2 miles
- 8. Turn right onto Ka Haku Rd for 0.1 miles
- 9. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Ka Haku Rd for 1.7 miles
- 10. Pali Ke Kua will be on the right.
It is 30 miles from Lihue Airport to Pali Ke Kua and it takes about 50-60 minutes to drive when conditions are optimal. During rush hours, traffic slows down around Kapa'a adding as much as 45 minutes to the trip. If you are trying to catch a flight, plan on allowing at least 2 hours. Or, if you have a late flight, drive down to Lihue early do some last minute shopping, have dinner on the east side before taking your rental car back.
See this additional Kauai Map to learn more about the island.
Top of Page
Pali Ke Kua - 5300 Ka Haku Rd - Princeville, HI 96722
© 2015, All Rights Reserved
All content and photos on this site are copyright protected
and may not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.